The colon plays a key role in your digestion and in maintaining water balance in your body. It’s a part of the large intestine, starting from the cecum to the rectum and it’s a vital part of a functional and healthy body.
A colon that doesn’t do its work properly doesn’t move the waste efficiently and holds the toxic waste longer. This way the toxic waste absorbs in the colon’s wall and into our bloodstream. If your colon doesn’t work properly, you might end up with more than 20 pounds accumulated toxic waste in your organism.
The most common sign of a toxic colon is constipation. Constipation happens when the waste moves slowly through the large bowel and results with a painful elimination.
Here are the symptoms that might indicate a toxic colon:
- General Health: Joint pains and muscle pains
- Digestive symptoms: gas, diarrhea, bloating, constipation, stomach ache
- Immune system: skin rashes, weak immune system, recurrent vaginal or bladder infections
- Behavioral symptoms: fatigue, depression, anxiety, mood swings, brain fog, poor memory
Dr. Bernard Jensen claims that colon cleansing can improve the quality of life.
“The heavy mucus coating in the colon thickens and becomes a host of putrefaction. The blood capillaries to the colon begin to pick up the toxins, poisons and noxious debris as it seeps through the bowel wall. All tissues and organs of the body are now taking on toxic substances. Here is the beginning of true auto-intoxication on a physiological level. This accumulation can have the consistency of truck tire rubber. It’s that hard and black.”
Homemade Colon Cleanser
- 2 tbsp. organic lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. organic grade B maple syrup
- 1/10 tbsp. cayenne pepper powder
- 10 oz. filtered water
Mix all ingredients together. Drink the mixture 5-7 times a day for 10 days minimum.